Difference between revisions of "OCL/New and Noteworthy/Juno"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 02:56, 8 November 2011
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Juno 4.0.0 release.
- 353519 Markups in comments introduced
- 353793 Inter-resource references no longer lost on load
- 354210 Initial module declaration no longer necessary
- 354290 Package reference errors after editing fixed
- 354336 Source-less EAnnotations supported
- 352964 EcoreEvaluationEnvironment extensible for QVTo collections
- 353171 NPE for solitary Query delegate
- 349758 PrettyPrinter introduced
- 354907 Polymorphic int/long/BigInteger values introduced
- 355790 Duplicate TypeManager registrations eliminated
- 358915 /** */ Comments persist as GenModel documentation EAnnotations
TypeManager has been renamed as MetaModelManager, but remains as a deprecated subclass.
- 349962 Moniker-based synchronization replaced by CS URIs
- 349964 All Values have a type
- 352950 Numeric down-casts are now errors
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Juno 4.0.1 SR1 release.
Eclipse OCL New and Noteworthy items for the Juno 4.0.2 SR2 release.