The OCL component provides the following capabilities to support OCL integration:
- Defines APIs for parsing and evaluating OCL constraints and queries on EMF models.
- Defines an Ecore implementation of the OCL abstract syntax model, including support for serialization of parsed OCL expressions.
- Provides a Visitor API for analyzing/transforming the AST model of OCL expressions.
- Provides an extensibility API for clients to customize the parsing and evaluation environments used by the parser.
The OCL parser is generated by the LALR Parser Generator, a SourceForge project, licensed under the EPL v1.0. Download it from the LPG home page. This site includes the generator executable required to regenerate the parser code.
- New and Noteworthy features in the Galileo release, by milestone
- New and Noteworthy features in the 1.2 release, by milestone
- New and Noteworthy features in the 1.1 release, by milestone
- OCL Tools: Status and Perspectives by Miguel Garcia and A. Jibran Shidqie
- OCL Compiler for EMF by Miguel Garcia and A. Jibran Shidqie
- How to process OCL Abstract Syntax Trees by Miguel Garcia
- Implementing Model Integrity in EMF with OCL by Christian W. Damus
- EclipseCon 2007 tutorial "Effective Use of the Eclipse Modeling Framework" by Ed Merks et al.
- Customizing OCL Environments
- Evaluating Stereotype Constraints using the Ecore Environment
- OCL Snippets
This section has links to pages of interest primarily to those developing the OCL component.