oAW developer meeting 2007-10-02 20:00 CEST
Via Skype (host's skype name 'svenefftinge')
- Xpand/Xtend movement to M2T
- Workflow movement to MWE
- Textual Modeling Framework (TMF) proposal
- Using IMP (formerly known as SAFARI) to implement the oAW IDE
- How do we want to manage feature requests / ideas? (Bugzilla / Wiki)?
- Create a new version ID in bugzilla?
* Creation of a branch for 4.2 support in SF CVS (Who: ?). * Request for new versions for bugzilla (5.0 for HEAD and 4.2.1 for maintenance branch) (Who: Bernd) * Specification of Xtend++ in wiki (Who: Sven and everyone interested) * Pushing TMF proposal forward in order to hand it over to PMC at the end of this week (Who: Sven) * creation of a "developer page" in our wiki. Holds information about *how* we work on oAW. (Who: Peter)
* we're going to meet every month on first tuesday at 21:00 via skype.