A group with a checkbox. When one clicks on the checkbox, the whole content of the group is deactivated.
This widget is divided in 2 parts :
- The checkbox that activates/deactivates the content
- You can set/get the text and the font of the checkbox
- You can get the value of the selection by using the getter
- You can set the state of this checkbox (and thus enable or disable the content of the group) by using the methods
- The content, which is a Composite, is accessible with the getter
- Use this composite to store elements
An example called SnippetCheckBoxGroup is available in the plug_in org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.opal.checkboxgroup.snippets.
This example is also available here : SnippetCheckBoxGroup.java