We have to provide a project plan. Aside from release planning, each widget have to provide links to committed, proposed and deferred bugzilla items. In order to do this, you need to :
- Add 3 bugzilla search urls to nebula-project-plan.xml
- Add keyword 'plan' to your major bugzilla items and update priorities. For Gallery : P1 = committed, P2/P3 : proposed, P4/P5 : deferred
To edit the project plan, checkout the Nebula website from cvs and edit
This can be done approx. in 30 minutes.
Helpful links :
- Project Plan Documentation : 
- Current Nebula project plan : 
- Current Nebula project plan as XML: 
We have to provide an IP log. It automatically generated from bugs attachements having the flag iplog+. We just have to dig bugzilla for patch which were applied to the code and add this flag.
See IP log: 
We are very close to provide an offical Webstart example of Nebula widgets, but only 4 widgets currently have their example tab. It is very easy to turn a snippet to an example tab, but if you have some more free time, show your widget at its best.
A bug have been logged for each missing widget. (include bug # here)
The CVS history of Nebula is analysed by ohloh : http://www.ohloh.net/p/5650. If each committer adds its name, photo and location, this would provide some nice informations and stats. :)