Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Nebula/Minutes"

(Meeting 12 dec 2011)
(NatTable Meeting September 7, 2012)
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
__TOC__
 
__TOC__
  
== Meeting Feburari 2012 ==
+
== Next meeting ==
  
 
[http://www.doodle.com/mdu3sev3qp52cuyx  Meeting Planner] <br/>
 
[http://www.doodle.com/mdu3sev3qp52cuyx  Meeting Planner] <br/>
 
[http://doodle.com/mdu3sev3qp52cuyxag2f848d/admin#admin Meeting Planner Admin]
 
[http://doodle.com/mdu3sev3qp52cuyxag2f848d/admin#admin Meeting Planner Admin]
 +
 +
== NatTable Meeting September 7, 2012 ==
 +
 +
Note: This meeting will be held via Google Hangout. If you will be joining please contact Edwin at mailto:esp@mecha1.com so I can send you an invite.
 +
 +
* 0.9.0 Release status - planned for September 15
 +
** Changelog
 +
** IP Log
 +
** Orbit
 +
* Nebula integration
 +
** Web site
 +
** Catalog
 +
** Examples
 +
 +
== Meeting Feburari 2012 ==
  
 
* Website
 
* Website

Latest revision as of 13:23, 5 September 2012

Next meeting

Meeting Planner
Meeting Planner Admin

NatTable Meeting September 7, 2012

Note: This meeting will be held via Google Hangout. If you will be joining please contact Edwin at mailto:esp@mecha1.com so I can send you an invite.

  • 0.9.0 Release status - planned for September 15
    • Changelog
    • IP Log
    • Orbit
  • Nebula integration
    • Web site
    • Catalog
    • Examples

Meeting Feburari 2012

  • Website
  • New Contributions
    • TreeMapper Control
    • Page Control
    • Picture Control
    • Model Picker Control
  • Retiring Inactive committers
  • Archiving Inactive Widgets

Meeting Minutes Januari 2012

present: Wim Jongman, Edwin Park

Topics for this meeting:

  • Status of NatTable
    The project is proposed two weeks ago. Edwin will follow up with Wayne on the status. Edwin wondered if the projects version number should be below 1.0.0 for a new project.
  • Website
    Edwin remarked that the catalog on the nebula site is not good. It contains a lot of old information and broken links. We need to fix this. Wim will ask for help on the list.
  • Nebula Project Split
    Wim is working on finalizing the proposal. This needs to be in place before NatTable is ready for check-in.
  • New Contributions
    • TreeMapper Control
    • Page Control
    • Picture Control
    • Model Picker Control
    None of the contributors were on the call so this will be discussed on the list or moved to the next meeting
  • Retiring Inactive committers
    Moved to next meeting
  • Archiving Inactive Widgets
    Moved to next meeting

Meeting Minutes 12 dec 2011

present: Tom Schindl, Wim Jongman, Edwin Park, Mickael Istria


  • General
    • The build is running
    • The download page is live again
  • Structure of Nebula
    • We decided to create a separate project for the NatTable. Wim will guide the restructure process. This process is needed to allow sub projects in Nebula. We will try to create a top level project "Nebula" that can also hold projects. If this is not possible then we will have to come up with a name for the top level mature releases projects (proper, constellation, ..) The following projects will be created as sub projects of Nebula. It is unclear if they all need their own repo. NatTable will get its own git repo.
      • Nebula Incubation
      • Nebula
      • NatTable
    • Edwin will propose the NatTable project to the EMO
  • Sub Projects
    • sub projects will get their own repo and can maintain their own release schedule. It is mandatory for the Sub projects to follow the Nebula rules. These rules must still be defined.
  • Release Schedule
    • We will follow the Eclipse release cycle if 1 big release and two maintenance releases. All sub projects must add their project to the Nebula release train.
    • If we support the current release and one release back we need to comply with the API of the previous release. Do we want this or not is to be discussed on the mailing list.
    • Java version 1.6 can be used for development. Java version 7 is discouraged at the moment.
  • Website
    • we could use some fancy site like xtext
  • git
    • Wim and Mickael will take care of the move to git. This will happen in a few days.
  • organize a meeting once every month or so