Supplemental Custom Widgets for SWT (and more)
The Nebula project is a source for custom SWT widgets and other UI components. Nebula is also an incubator for SWT. Some Nebula widgets will graduate into SWT and therefore into the main Eclipse Platform.
Please sign up for the next meeting and put your topics here:
- Structure of Nebula
- Nebula Incubation
- this is decided
- We need a restructuring request to wayne to be able to enable for subprojects.
- Release Schedule
- how are we going to handle previous versions. Do we want to support it. What about the Java version.
- we could use some fancy site like xtext
- first move over to git and then do a restructuring request
- do we need to have a different name for the nebula top project or can it just be called Nebula.
- organize a meeting once every month or so
Nebula_Gallery_Explained : How does the Gallery widget work and how to write a custom renderer
Nebula_Gallery_Status : Why is Gallery labeled as Beta
Nebula_Gallery_FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions
Common code for custom widgets :
Nebula CWT Animation : Quick overview of the animation package included in CWT.
Nebula_XViewer_Getting_Started : XViewer examples and explanation.
Nebula_Actions : List of current issues requiring committer action.
Nebula_Setup : Project set and instructions
Nebula_Builds : Overview of Nebula builds with Maven Tycho, on Hudson or locally
Nebula_Examples_Webstart : How to generate examples as webstart.
The IP log is automatically generated from bugzilla.
Nebula_Releng : How to set up the build process for Nebula project with Athena CBI (old way of building).