Use this document for UI items that are very minor or require discussion before being resolved via bug reports.
- Change task editor incoming/conflict highlight color to be more pronounced.
- Consider adding Navigate actions (e.g. Open Repository Task) to Task List view menu
- Due dates not currently not settable from context menu in task list
- Tooltip: Synched vs. completed is confusing
- Render context attachments 'comments' in Bugzilla as links to activate context or thumbnails, not comments.
- If the Description of a repository task is editable, no border is drawn to indicate this in the editor
- The Summary text field of a repository task editor is always editable even if the repository task attribute is read only.
- "Add To Task List" only appears in the context menu on the editor of an opened repository task if you have a category in your tasklist (can't add to root)
- Category selection should be available within Task Planning editor
- Search page too small with clean workspace settings?
- Depending on connector hyperlink detection is slightly different. Should unify so that same patters work among all connectors: bug#123, task#123, task 123, #123
- Hyperlinks opening synchronously
- Additional patterns:
- Comment linking bug#164221
- bla blah JiraWebIssueService$2.execute(JiraWebIssueService.java:105): still linking preceeding text where only class:line in brackets should be linked
- Hyperlinks should have the task's summary as the tooltip (Eclipse hyperlink limitation here?)
- Premature hyperlink termination: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/FAQ_How_do_I_hook_my_editor_to_the_Back_and_Forward_buttons%3F
- Avoid spell checking hyperlinks
- Remove default linking from prefs?