This page described the process of simplifying the Mylyn project structure. Basically, all projects will be grouped below the Mylyn top-level project. The new structure becomes flat. Projects with overlapping committers should be merged into one (where possible).
- Task Focused Interface (unifies Builds, Commons, Context, Reviews, Tasks, and Versions)
- Wikitext (extracted from Docs)
- Intent (move out of docs)
- VEX (move out of docs)
- Incubator (as it is today)
- Model Focusing Tools (move out of sub-structure)
Candidates for archival
- ePub (from Docs)
- HTMLText (from Docs)
Task Focused Interface
The most significant simplification is the merge of a lot projects into TFI. This should greatly reduce the release overhead. They are all developed and released together today anyway. There is a significant However, separate documentation must be prepared given the old structure.