Mylyn/Hudson Integration for Mylyn
Hudson Integration for Mylyn
This page contains the project proposal created by [Harshana Martin] for the idea of "Hudson Integration for Mylyn" from the [GSoc 2010 idea list]. I am extreamly happy to have comments from the viewers.
- Implementing basic UI layer for Eclipse that displays build status, console output and test results for builds.
- implementing a client for Hudson's remote API and OSLC-Automation RESTful remote services APIs.
- Integration of above components with the existing Mylyn project
- A complete set of tools to access the Hudson Continuous Integration server from the Eclipse IDE via Mylyn with interoperability with other vendors and different hardware platforms.
- A Proper documentation guide for users and the developers.
|M1||May 3, 2010||Research on the Hudson CI Server, Hudson Remote API and API access, OSLC-Automation API and it's RESTful service APIs.|
|M2||May 24, 2010||Research on the Mylyn codebase, code conventions, jFace and other UI components.|
|M3||June 14, 2010||Implementing the client application for Hudson's remote API & Testing.|
|M4||June 30, 2010||Implementation of OSLC-Automation RESTful service APIs & Testing.|
|M5||July 19, 2010||Integration of Hudson Remote API implementation and OSLC-Automation RESTful service API implementation & Testing.|
|M6||july 26, 2010||Implement the Basic UIs for the above mentioned features.|
|M7||August 2, 2010||Integration of UI with the client application which implements the Hudson's Remote API & Testing.|
|M8||August 10, 2010||Integrating of Hudson integration with Mylyn project with the Mylyn project & Testing.|
|M9||August 14, 2010||Completing Documentation.|
- Providing Interoperability among different vendors and hardware platforms.