Difference between revisions of "Mylyn/Architecture"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
== APIs ==
== APIs ==
* org.eclipse..bugzilla.core: Java API used for accessing Bugzilla reports on a server. Runs headless, see [[Integrator Reference#Headless APIs]].
Revision as of 19:00, 27 June 2007
Note: Team framework is currently missing from the diagram
- org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core: task and task repository abstractions. Runs headless. Entry point: TasksCorePlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui: task list and other facilities such as offline and synchronization support that make tasks a first class part of Eclipse. Runs in RCP. Entry point: TasksUiPlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.context.core: context model and degree of interest abstractions. Runs headless. Entry point: ContextCorePlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui: interest filters and other facilities for focusing workbench views and editors on context. Runs in RCP. Entry point: ContextUiPlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.monitor: UI framework for monitoring user interactions with the workbench. Can be used independently of Tasks and Context frameworks. Runs in RCP. Entry point: MylarUiPlugin.
- org.eclipse.mylar.monitor.usage: user study framework, requires Eclipse Platform.
- org.eclipse.mylyn.bugzilla.core: Java API used for accessing Bugzilla reports on a server. Runs headless, see Mylyn Integrator Reference#Headless APIs.