Modeling PMC Meeting, 2008-06-17
Revision as of 10:18, 17 June 2008 by Richard.gronback.borland.com
Time: 10:00AM Eastern
Conference number: North America 1-866-245-5059, Global 800-4444-1010, Toronto 416-343-2607 Passcode: 1972050
- Streamlining Target Milestone lists after each release
- Decided OK to do on per-project basis, although it presents a challenge for projects with discrete components that are at varied version numbers
- GMT cleanup
- Deadline from Foundation is before next PMC call, so resolution to be discussed then (Jean and Frederic could not make this week's call).
- MDDi status
- We agreed to send an archival notice to mailing list, as it appears there is no life left to this project
- Release issues, planning plans
- None noted
- End game for next release... allow trivial items, in addition to high severity/priority?
- Agreed we can change wording to allow trivial items in early RC phases along with PMC approval
- Modeling package N&N pages: per project, or unified for all of Modeling?
- This release, send Rich your links to N&N pages. Next release, we'll try to create a common modeling N&N.