Modeling PMC Meeting, 2007-01-16
Time: 10:00 am Eastern (U.S.)
Toll Free Dial In Number: (888) 476-6128
Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (517) 267-1462
PARTICIPANT CODE: 888691
- EclipseCon 2007 Short Talks & Demo Selection
- As the deadline for submissions was moved to Jan 31st, we can delay this discussion for now, and possibly cover over email.
- Modeling Workflow Engine proposal
- It is agreed this is a desirable component to promote and develop within EMP, and has some similarities with MDDi, overall it was concluded the best place to begin MWE is as a component within EMF itself.
- SysML proposal (Raphaël Faudou?)
- Plan is to contribute UML2-like EMF-based SysML metamodel, along with GMF-based tooling, as is done for UML2 and UML2 Tools. Two options to implement: one as a heavyweight extension of UML2; other as an EMF-based metamodel. The latter will involve providing this model to the OMG.
- Rich and Ed to follow up with PMC regarding Short Talk and Panel selection
- Markus to work with Ed to have MWE added as a component of EMF