Modeling PMC Meeting, 2010-10-26
Time: 11:00AM Eastern - See it in your time zone
Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 866-842-3549 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Global +800-4444-7070, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 1556241
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network may not work!
- Passcode is often not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.
- Ed Merks
- Sven Efftinge
- Cedric Brun
- Kenn Hussey (present)
- Frédéric Jouault
- Jean Bezivin
- Anthony Hunter (present)
- Artem Tikhomirov
- Miles Parker
- Yves Yang
- Paul Elder (present)
- Modeling PMC members
- We need to discuss who is actually a member of the modeling PMC.
- Modeling Builds
- Projects are supposed to move to Buckminster. What are each project's plans in this regard?
- Indigo plan updates
- Indigo plans were due at the end of September(?), Do projects have their plans done?
- Modeling Platform / Working group update
- Not sure if we want to start having updates in the PMC meeting, based on the activity in the newsgroup.