Modeling PMC Meeting, 2010-10-26
Time: 11:00AM Eastern - See it in your time zone
Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 866-842-3549 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Global +800-4444-7070, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 1556241
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network may not work!
- Passcode is often not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.
- Ed Merks (attended)
- Sven Efftinge
- Cedric Brun
- Kenn Hussey (attended)
- Frédéric Jouault
- Jean Bezivin
- Anthony Hunter (attended)
- Artem Tikhomirov
- Miles Parker
- Yves Yang
- Paul Elder (attended)
- Modeling PMC members
- We need to discuss who is actually a member of the modeling PMC.
- umbrella project leads are PMC memebers. Ed will email the modeling-pmc list with updates.
- There are also some inactive projects that Kenn/Ed will hold a consolidated termination review for (i.e. GMT umbrella).
- Modeling Builds
- Projects are supposed to move to Buckminster. What are each project's plans in this regard?
- Kenn will be forwarding up with some wiki pages on how to move to buckminster, some projects done.
- All modeling projects on the release train should move to buckminster.
- Indigo plan updates
- Indigo plans were due at the end of September(?), Do projects have their plans done?
- PMC leads need to follow up with projects.
- Modeling Platform / Working group update
- Not sure if we want to start having updates in the PMC meeting, based on the activity in the newsgroup.
- There is a meeting next week, see http://wiki.eclipse.org/ModelingPlatform/October_13%2C_Telephone_Conference