Modeling PMC Meeting, 2010-01-19
Revision as of 00:35, 19 January 2010 by Cedric.brun.obeo.fr
Time: 10:00AM Eastern
Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Global +800-4444-7070, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 1556241
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network may not work!
- Passcode is often not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.
- Ed Merks
- Sven Efftinge
- Paul Elder
- Cedric Brun
- Kenn Hussey
- Frédéric Jouault
- Anthony Hunter
- Artem Tikhomirov
- What's the impact on the project structure?
- SDKs and Examples
- Should SDKs include examples? Can we establish (and adhere to) a convention for all Modeling projects?
- Should all Modeling projects provide their own builds of capabilities bundles, or just documentation for interested packages/products?. See 299344
- Modeling Package Mega Diet
- Any opinion about only keeping a package with core components and provide a sexy discovery ui for all the complementary product ?