Modeling PMC Meeting, 2006-07-18
Revision as of 09:38, 21 November 2006 by Richard.gronback.borland.com
From last time, we need to follow up on the proposed structuring. Ed, Kenn and Jean (during ECOOP) have indicated they are in favor.
Other items to discuss:
- Compuware's proposal for M2M
- M2T project formation
- Migration: still need to request newsgroup and bugzilla changes... What else?
- Board/Council meetings topics:
- EclipseCon 2007
- Committer community health
- Build summit
On the call today:
- Ed Merks (in the dark)
- Richard Gronback
- Kenn Hussey
- Fred Plante
- Jean Bezivin
- Sebastien Demathieu
- The overall structure as proposed earlier is approved as a starting point for Modeling. [Rich] will work on updating the website to reflect.
- MDT will need a project proposal. [Kenn] as proposed lead will start work on this.
- M2T interested parties (JET and oAW xPand) are discussing a project proposal and other interested parties should contact Marcus and Paul.
- Infrastructure changes need to be completed for modeling (CVS, newsgroup, bugzilla). [Rich] will initiate a thread to discuss the details and timeline for migration.
- Per Foundation request, we all will look at our committer lists to identify inactive committers for revocation of rights, if appropriate.
- Nick and Max should communicate before and after "buildmaster summit" to ensure we're moving toward a consolidated Modeling build infrastructure.
[Rich and Ed] to ping Max and Nick.