ModelingPlatform/November 5, Face to Face
Modeling Platform Meeting
November 5, 2010
Face to Face Meeting
- Yves Bontemps, SWIFT
- Marc Delbaere, SWIFT
- Robert Blust, UBS
- Christian Meier, UBS
- Ed Merks, Modeling PMC
- Stephan Eberle, Geensys and Sphynix
- Dominique Toupin, Ericsson
- Mariot Chauvin, Obeo
- Thomas Skoldqvist, Ercissson
- Sabri Skhiri, Euranova
- Christophe Gregoire, Alcatel-Lucent
- Oliver Moses
- Eike Stepper, CDO project
- Martin Flugge, CDO project
- Martin Mandischer, itemis
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
1. Review Project Plan Proposal
Stephan Eberle and Martin Mandischer reviewed provided a detail review of the project plan. The purpose as for everyone to understand the intent and scope of the 2011 plan. There were a number of questions and discussions regarding individual points. At the end of the review everyone had a better appreciation for the plan.
2. Discuss Formation of Industry Working Group
Ian Skerrett presented a proposal to formally create the Eclipse Industry Working Group for the Modeling Platform.
1. All end user companies will attempt to have a decision on their next steps before Christmas (December 15). A formal commitment is not expected but some type of indication on the level of resources they will be able to commit to a working group in 2011.
2. A draft charter of the working group will be distributed by Ian Skerrett. The goal is to create the working group before the end of 2010. All participants will need to be members of the Eclipse Foundation.
3. Ian Skerrett will create a presentation that can be used to introduce the modeling platform to new potential participants.