ModelingPlatform/July 28, Telephone Conference
Modeling Working Group Telephone Conference July 28, 2010
- Robert Blust, UBS AG
- Yves Bontemps, SWIFT
- Christophe Gregoire, Alcatel-Lucent
- Martin Mandischer, itemis AG
- Stephan Eberle, Geensys
- Kenn Hussey, Zeligsoft
- Dominique Toupin, Ericsson
- Francis Bordeleau, Zeligsoft
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Eike Stepper, CDO
- ??, Obeo
- ??, Alcatel-Lucent
1. Cooperation with Zeligsoft 2. Status: Architecture mapping and project identification 3. Status: Gap analysis 4. Next steps
- gap analysis
- Feedback on schedule for planning
1. Cooperation with Zeligsoft
Ian and Stephan explained the cooperation with Zeligsoft.
2. Status: Architecture mapping and project identification 3. Status: Gap analysis
Stephan elaborated on the progress of the gap analysis. He explained the requirement/architecture mapping and the identification of eclispe projecte, the dentification of detailed capabilities and first estimated for Xpand, Xtend and CDO. Stephan asked the user companies for feedback on priorities established on the level of detailed capabilities.
4. Next steps
- gap analysis
Martin proposed to have a joint study with zeligsoft. There were no objections
- Feedback on schedule for planning (Martin)
Martin asked for an agreement on a revised schedule. The MPIWG deliverable planned for the end of august was replaced by a bi-weekly update on the progress. This document update will be accompanied by a joint conference call. A joint gap analysis will be ready be the end of september. The roadmap which is based on the gap analysis will be delivered at the end of october. UBS, SWIFT, Alcatel-Lucent agreed upon this revised schedule.
Ian invited to the next conference call on August 18th.