Difference between revisions of "ModelingPlatform/EclipseConEuropeNov2 2011"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
*What is the view of
*What is the view of companies, their core expertise, what implementation can have a big impact on open source modeling next year, low hanging fruit, what is their current initiatives, etc.
Revision as of 15:17, 17 October 2011
Eclipse Modeling Ecosystem Face to Face Meeting at EclipseCon Europe
9h00 - 12h00, Wednesday November 2, 2011
Conference room Herzog Eberhard Ludwig at the Nestor Hotel, Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Dominique Toupin, Ericsson
- Gaël Blondelle, Obeo
- Pierre Gaufillet, Airbus
Eclipse Modeling Missing Pieces for End-User Companies
- End-user companies to give a summary of what is missing in Eclipse open source modeling, e.g. feature, support, documentation, migration, training, etc., what is their current initiatives if applicable.
Possible Synergies Between Eclipse Working Group
- What is the view of implementer companies, their core expertise, what implementation can have a big impact on open source modeling next year, low hanging fruit, what is their current initiatives, etc.
End-User Companies Business Case Brainstorming
- Review first version of Modeling slides for end user companies
- Identify additional benefits for end user companies in order to facilitate budget approval