Model to Text (M2T)
The Model to Text (M2T) project focuses on the generation of textual artifacts from models. Its purpose is threefold:
- Provide implementations of industry standard and defacto Eclipse standard model-to-text engines
- Provide exemplary development tools for these languages
- Provide common infrastructure for this languages.
For an up to date list of components, see:
- M2T Ganymede Release (June 2008)
- JET Plan
- XPand Plan
- M2T Europa Release (June 2007) - Complete
- JET 0.8 Plan - Europa release
- M2T Meetings -- regular (monthly) committer telephone conferences
Documentation & Assistance
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
Have a question? Try the FAQ for your individual component. If that doesn't help, chances are your question has been answered in the newsgroup.