Difference between revisions of "Model to Text (M2T)"
m (→Committer Meetings)
Revision as of 15:40, 20 April 2007
The Model to Text (M2T) project has the following components
- M2T Core - APIs for invoking M2T components, independent of language
- M2T Shared - components shared by M2T language components
- M2T-JET - the JET template language
- M2T-XPand - The XPand template language
- M2T-MTL - the Model to Text Language (the OMG standard)
The M2T project will attempt to hold regular (monthly) committer telephone conferences.
- Committer meetings are held every third Thursday of the month at 1900 European, 1300 Eastern and 1000 Pacific times
- Next meeting: M2T Meeting 2007-05-17
- Minues of the last meeting M2T Meeting 2007-04-19#Minutes
- Meeting History: M2T Meetings History
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular networks does not appear to work
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).