Model Development Tools (MDT)
The Model Development Tools (MDT) project focuses on big "M" modeling within the Modeling project. Its purpose is twofold:
- To provide an implementation of industry standard metamodels.
- To provide exemplary tools for developing models based on those metamodels.
The first release of MDT is tentatively scheduled for the end of June, 2007. See New & Noteworthy for updates.
For an up to date list of components, see:
Documentation & Assistance
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
Have a question? Try the FAQ for your individual component. If that doesn't help, chances are your question has been answered in the newsgroup.
Builds & Server Configuration
- Building & Promoting Guide (to be migrated to MDT)
- Build Server Setup (to be migrated to MDT)
- Eclipse Server Sandbox Setup
- MDT Short Talk - Slides from "What is MDT?" short talk at EclipseCon 2007.