This page lists things people would like to see addressed/fixed in MoDisco.
- Externalize the TreeView, the ContentProvider. This is necessary to be able to use the browser within CNF.
- Have an option on a link to display the children directly under the parent, without the node corresponding to the link. This is necessary to be able to use the browser within CNF.
- Possibility to customize the left panel to hide some metaclasses
- Possibility to give parameters to queries executed from the browser
- The concept of "profile" to group a list of Facets and UICustomizations (to be able to apply them at once).
- Possibility to modify the model from the browser (add/remove children)
- A wizard to create "Discovery" project (plug-in project, with dependencies to modisco.common.core and to modisco.discoverersmanager)
- A "global" discoverer which automatically detects from a project which resources can be analyzed by available discovers. The result could be displayed in a wizard which allows selecting the discoverers to launch.
- Add a generic parameter to manage an input monitor (IProgressMonitor). Goal is to be able to manage cancel action when a discovery process has been correctly encapsulated into a Job. -> implies to refactor existing discoverers to check cancel flag.
- Provide a MoDisco perspective
A J2EE component
- metamodels and discoverer for web.xml
- metamodel and discoverers for configuration files for main frameworks(Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Maven, ...)
An Eclipse component
- a metamodel of an Eclipse project
- a discoverer to create a model out of an Eclipse project
A JSP component
- a metamodel of a JSP
- a discoverer to create a model out of a JSP
- M2M heuristics in existing Java->UML chain for filtering Java classes/interfaces and obtain lightweight UML models from huge Java legacy (criteria : util classes, ihm classes, low references/lines number, ... etc)
- JUnit 3 -> JUnit 4 automated refactoring