This page lists things people would like to see addressed/fixed in MoDisco.
- A MoDisco perspective
- Externalize the TreeView, the ContentProvider. This is necessary to be able to use the browser within CNF.
- Have an option on a link to dispaly the childs directly under the parent, without the node corresponding to the link. This is necessary to be able to use the browser within CNF.
- Possibility to customize the left panel to hide some metaclasses
- Possibility to give parameters to queries executed from the browser
- A wizard to create "Discovery" project (plug-in project, with dependencies to modisco.common.core and to modisco.discoverersmanager)
- A "global" discoverer which automatically detects from a project which ressources can be analyzed by available discovers. The result could be displayed in a wizard which allows selecting the discoverers to launch.
A J2EE component
- metamodels and discoverer for web.xml
- metamodel and discoverers for configuration files for main frameworks(Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Maven, ...)
An Eclipse component
- a metamodel of an Eclipse project
- a discoverer to create a model out of an Eclipse project
A JSP component
- a metamodel of a JSP
- a discoverer to create a model out of a JSP
- M2M heuristics in existing Java->UML chain for filtering Java classes/interfaces and obtain lightweight UML models from huge Java legacy (criteria : util classes, ihm classes, low references/lines number, ... etc)
- JUnit 3 -> JUnit 4 automated refactoring