How to add the MoDisco update site
There are several different ways to add a new update site to the list of sites available from the Install Manager. In all cases, the site location (i.e. the Web URL or the archived Update Site provided here) is the only required item.
To add the MoDisco site, one of the procedures described from the Install Manager documentation must be followed.
Main update site
- http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/release/ (Eclipse Galileo Update)
Development update sites
- http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/milestones/ (Eclipse Helios Update)
- http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/integration/0.8.0 (Eclipse Helios Update)
- http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/integration/0.9.0 (Eclipse Helios Update)
- http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/nightly/ (Eclipse Helios Update) (MoDisco 0.9.0)
Precise that nightly contains 0.9.0 bundles