MoDisco/New And Noteworthy
MoDisco 0.8 (Helios version)
The new version provides :
- A new look&feel
- The possibility to dynamically customize how the model elements are displayed (label, color, icon, police, ...)
- The support of the Facet extension mechanism (the virtual types, attributes and relations are visible within the browser).
- The possibility to execute queries against model elements
Query Manager (new)
This new component provides a facade to evaluate queries against a model independently from the query mechanism. Implementations are provided to call queries written in Java, EMFQuery, OCL and XPath.
Facet Manager (new)
This new component provides a mechanism to dynamically extend model elements by adding "virtual" attributes and relations computed by queries.
This new version provides :
- A generator to regenerate source code from the EMF model.
- A field "filter" in the Discoverer's wizard to exclude packages from the source code analysis
This new component provides a ECore definition of XML files and a discoverer to create corresponding EMF models from existing XML files.