MoDisco is implemented as a set of plug-ins which have to installed into an already installed.
With Modeling Package
Using Eclipse Release Update Site (Recommended)
To install the latest MoDisco release, just point your Install Manager to the default eclipse predefined update site: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/__release_name__. For instance:
- in Helios 3.6 installation update site will be : http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios/
- in Indigo 3.7 installation update site will be :
Then, you can select "Modeling" category and "MoDisco SDK" feature.
Using MoDisco Update Site to get an alternative version
To install an alternative MoDisco release, just point your Install Manager to one of the following sites:
- Update sites:
- Releases (current and old versions) : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/release/
- Milestones for 0.9 : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/milestones/0.9
- Nightlies (latest version, trunk) : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/nightly/
- Maintenance nightlies (version 0.9, for Indigo): http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/modisco/updates/nightly-maintenance/
Update site uses
The releases update site :
- contains the release (GA) and the service release (SR): GA, SR1, SR2 ;
- must be used by all the regular users.
The milestones update sites:
- contain the milestones and release candidates: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4 (=GA), SR1 RC1, SR1 RC2, SR1 RC3, SR1 RC4 (=SR1), SR2 RC1, SR2 RC2, SR2 RC3, SR2 RC4 (=SR2) ;
- must be used by the other Eclipse projects' build (release and milestone) ;
- are referred by Indigo b3aggrcon file and Juno b3aggrcon file.
The nightly update sites:
- contain the build of the SVN head ;
- can be used to test a not yet released fix of a bug ;
- must not be used to build any product release;
- should be used by integration builds of the other release train members a few days before the milestones and release candidates to detect bugs or regressions.
To get more details about the MoDisco update site, and getting the latest components still in progress, please visit the following page: MoDisco/Updates.
|Components|| Infrastructure: KDM · SMM · GASTM · Model Browser · Discovery Manager · MoDisco Workflow · Query Manager · Facet Manager · Metrics Visualization Builder · KDM Source Extension|
Technologies: Java · JEE · EjbJar · WebApp · XML
Use Cases: Simple Transformation Chain · Model Filter
|Help||Installation · SVN|
|Project||API Policy · Retention Policy · Project Plan · metrics · Accessibility Guidelines · Capabilities Disablement|