Current Version: v0.8 (for Helios)
To facilitate reuse of components between several modernization solutions, MoDisco is organized in several layers
All the components of this layer are available as plug-ins and provided in one single Eclipse feature
Feature Infrastructure 0.8
- a reference implementation and tools for KDM (OMG/ADM standard)
- a reference implementation for SMM (OMG/ADM standard)
- a Model Browser to facilitate the navigation through a complex model
- a Discovery Manager to register and integrate discoverers into Eclipse
- a Discovery Workflow to easily chain several discoverers and transformers
- a Query Manager which allows executing model queries independently of any technology
- a Facet Manager which is a kind of virtual class extension
- a Metrics Visualizations Builder which generates HTML, SVG or Excel outputs from a model containing metrics
All the components of this layer are available as plug-ins and provided in several Eclipse features: one for each technology.
Feature Java 0.8
- a complete metamodel for the Java language.
- a complete discoverer to create Java models from Java source code contained in a Java project.
- a complete generator to regenerate Java source code from a Java model.
- a transformation from Java models to KDM
Feature XML 0.8
- a complete metamodel for the XML standard, subsetting W3C concepts.
- a complete discoverer to create XML models from XML files.
Upcoming Version: v0.9 (for Indigo)
Previous Version: v0.7 (for Galileo)