Minutes of Community Calls
Revision as of 14:43, 17 March 2009 by Ruthdaly.ca.ibm.com
|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on COSMOS Community Meeting|
|Link to information on Wiki:||COSMOS Main Page|
|Date & Time:||Wednesdays, at 1000 ET / 10:00am ET|
|Toll-free Dial-in number (North America):||+1 866-376-6162|
|Primary International Dial-in:||660-422-5140|
|UK Dial-in:||0808 234 8022|
|Passcode:||908 874 7480|
Email Ruth Lee
Agenda (Mar 11, 2009)
- COSMOS schedule Review where we are in the schedule
- How is the documentation going?
- How are the examples going?
- How are the new tests going?
- David is on vacation today and Jason is on vacation this time next week?
- Have we allowed in many "stabilization defect" changes?
- Iteration 3 plan
- Iteration 3 week 3 test status
- Jason, Saurabh looked for a bugzilla from you for the missing plug-ins but couldn't find it. Did you have a chance to open it? If so, what's the number?
- Around the room
Architecture Lead and Project Lead responsibilities
- Architecture Lead responsibilities
- Lead architecture call, driving agenda
- Initiate and facilitate iteration and release content
- Drive technical quality standards (e.g. process for QA, unit test, coding standards, inspections)
- Project Lead responsibilities
- Approve deliverables as being ready for release (code, documentation, etc.)
- Represent project to PMC
We can copy more of this from Eclipse process I would think --DLW
- COSMOS Legal page
- Document Review Instructions
- Draft: COSMOS Committer Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities/Component Owners Document
- Weekly integration builds and status
- COSMOS Development Process
- COSMOS Weekly Project Plan
- Project Status
2009 Minutes of prior meetings
Feb 18, 2009 - cancelled
2008 Minutes of prior meetings
November 26, 2008 -- Canceled due to American Thanksgiving
2007 Minutes of prior meetings
2006 Minutes of prior meetings