Please send comments about this plan to the email@example.com developer mailing list.
This document lays out the feature and API set for the feature releases of Mihini.
- 0.8: Project Plan discussions for 0.8
- 0.9: You can find more details on the Project Plan discussions for 0.9
- 0.10: You can find more details on the Project Plan discussions for 0.10
For each version, a zip file is released with:
- the source code
- the user doc
- the API
- the execution environment
Mihini has a stable release every 6 month.
Every major release is maintained for 9 months:
- SR1 is "stable"+3 months,
- SR2 is "stable"+6 months,
- SR3 is "stable"+9 months.
Milestones allow to commit on delivering most priority features and bug fixes first, and move towards stabilization when reaching Release Candidates.