|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
Mihini is a proposed open source project under the Eclipse Technology umbrella.
The main goal of Mihini is to deliver an embedded runtime running on top of Linux, that exposes high-level API for building M2M applications. Mihini aims at enabling easy and portable development, by facilitating access to the I/Os of an M2M system, providing a communication layer, etc.
Starting with Mihini:
Use Mihini on a specific hardware:
How to contribute
- Development Documentation supplies information to contribute to Mihini project.
- Linux build instructions explains how to build the Mihini agent.
- Mihini Git Process explains how we use Git in Mihini project.
- Project Plan explains the vision on the future of Mihini.
Mihini modules documentation is generated nightly as html format
- JAXEnter article, July 23, 2012