|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
Mihini is an open source incubator project under the Eclipse Technology umbrella.
The main goal of Mihini is to deliver an embedded runtime running on top of Linux, that exposes high-level API for building M2M applications. Mihini aims at enabling easy and portable development, by facilitating access to the I/Os of an M2M system, providing a communication layer, etc.
Starting with Mihini
From the command line:
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini.git
- You can read Linux build instructions to build Mihini.
- You can read Generate Mihini Documentation to generate the documentation.
Mihini modules documentation is generated nightly as html format
Use Mihini on a specific hardware
How to contribute
- Development Documentation supplies information to contribute to Mihini project.
- Mihini Git Process explains how we use Git in Mihini project.
- Linux build instructions explains how to build the Mihini agent.
- Mihini unit testing facilities explains how to run/add Mihini unittests
- New and Noteworthy explains what is new in each Mihini release.
- Project Plan explains the vision on the future of Mihini.
- QA Plan explains the validation phase for Mihini.
- JAXEnter article, July 23, 2012