Skip to main content
Meeting Minutes - May 5, 2010
- Terry Parker, Google
- Ed Warnicke, Cisco
- Dominique Toupin, Ericsson
- Brian Cruikshank, TI
- Andrew Overholt, RedHat
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Purpose of the meeting was to review the areas of collaboration that might interest each organization. The potential areas were listed on the wiki page. Each company discussed their primary interest for collaborating in the Linux IDE space. The areas of high interested were:
- Tracing (including a more unified profiling solution)
- Scalability to support large C/C++ code bases, specifically indexing and search
- Static analysis
- It seemed that each of these areas required a more detailed technical discussion. Therefore it was decided to setup follow-up phone calls for each of the topics. ACTION ITEM: Ian will facilitate the follow-up phone calls.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.