Potential Momentum Announcements
- Release May 2012 at Eclipse Day in Toulouse - Focus on availability of Paho client code, including Lua client.
- Attending LeWeb Dec 4-6 in Paris
***** The Webinar Schedule and links to recordings are now found here.*****
We are organizing a series of M2M webinars to highlight the vision and solutions of the M2M working group. The Eclipse Foundation will host and promote the webinars.
- Webinar 1: What is M2M?
- Provide an overview of what is meant by M2M, use cases, technical challenges and what the IWG hopes to accomplish.
- Speaker: Arlen and Benjamin
- Webinar 2: Anatomy of an M2M Application
- Speaker: James and Marco
- Webinar 3: Getting Started with MQTT
- Provide an introduction to MQTT, why and when people should consider using it and steps to getting started.
- Speaker: Scott to find speaker
- Webinar 4: Developing with Lua
- Introduce Lua language, why is it well suited for M2M and introduce Koneki
- Speaker: Benjamin
I suggest we look at doing a webinar every 2 weeks.
- September 13
- September 27
- October 11