Difference between revisions of "IoT/M2MIWG/Marketing-Programs"
(→Webinar Series: this wiki section was replaced with Community page)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
* [http://www../ ] -Paris
Revision as of 15:25, 25 September 2012
Potential Momentum Announcements
- May 2012 at Eclipse Day in Toulouse - Focus on availability of Paho client code, including Lua client.
- Attending LeWeb Dec 4-6 in Paris
***** The Webinar Schedule and links to recordings are now found here.*****
We would like to organize a series of M2M webinars to highlight the vision and solutions of the M2M working group. The Eclipse Foundation would host and promote the webinars. We will need speakers to volunteer to provide the content.
- Webinar 1: What is M2M?
- Provide an overview of what is meant by M2M, use cases, technical challenges and what the IWG hopes to accomplish.
- Speaker: Arlen and Benjamin
- Webinar 2: Anatomy of an M2M Application
- Speaker: James and Marco
- Webinar 3: Getting Started with MQTT
- Provide an introduction to MQTT, why and when people should consider using it and steps to getting started.
- Speaker: Scott to find speaker
- Webinar 4: Developing with Lua
- Introduce Lua language, why is it well suited for M2M and introduce Koneki
- Speaker: Benjamin
I suggest we look at doing a webinar every 2 weeks.
- September 13
- September 27
- October 11