Difference between revisions of "IoT/M2MIWG/Demonstrator"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
== Software ==
== Software ==
Source code of the demonstrator
Source code of the demonstrator available on Mihini examples source code repository: http://git.eclipse.org/c/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini.samples.git
Revision as of 09:21, 17 May 2013
The M2M Industry Working Group is working on setting up a demonstrator of the technologies that are being developed under its umbrella.
It has been decided to go with the use case of a connected greenhouse, reporting its status (temperature, humidity, luminosity) and being controllable (turning artificial lighting on/off).
Members of the M2M Industry Working Group or interested parties are invited to use the same setup for showcasing their commercial products based on the Eclipse M2M projects, and promoting the interoperability of their solutions.
For members of the IWG only, it will be possible to promote their solution on m2m.eclipse.org in the form of a small description and a link to their own website.
Suggestions of "commercial" scenarios
- connect the Raspberry Pi based greenhouse to your commercial server product using MQTT or M3DA
- promote an implementation of the greenhouse using your commercial embedded framework but connect it to the public m2m.eclipse.org broker (M3DA or MQTT)
- a table top green-house
- an Arduino UNO : http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno for sensor acquisition
- a light sensor : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-light-sensor-p-746.html?cPath=25_27
- a moisture sensor : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-moisture-sensor-p-955.html?cPath=25_27
- a temperature sensor http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-temperature-sensor-p-774.html?cPath=25_27
- a servo for opening the greenhouse http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/emax-9g-es08a-high-sensitive-mini-servo-p-760.html?cPath=39_41
- a Raspberry Pi : http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs for running Mihini and communicating with the m2m.eclipse.org server
Source code of the demonstrator will be available on Mihini examples source code repository: http://git.eclipse.org/c/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini.samples.git