Face to Face Meeting
Date: March 29, 2012
Time: 10am - 1pm EST
Location: Hyatt Regency, room Fairfax B - Reston, VA.
There will also be an M2M BoF session on Wednesday at 8.30, in Lake Thoreau.
NOTE: Attendance is open to individuals that are members of the M2M Industry Working Group and invited guests.
- Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation, @mmilinkov
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation, @ianskerrett
- Benjamin Cabé, Sierra Wireless, @kartben
- Gaétan Morice, Sierra Wireless, @gmorice
- Scott de Duegd, IBM
- James Branigan, Band XI International
- Patrick Dempsey, Band XI International
- Andy Piper, mqtt.org @andypiper
- Marco Carrer, Eurotech
- Pat Huff, IBM
- Wes johnson, Eurotech
- Rick Bullotta, Thingworx (Tentative)
- Update on M2M Sandbox
- Mosquitto Server
- Discussion and proposal for access control
- Project updates
- Koneki (Benjamin)
- Paho (Marco, Scott)
- Developer Portal (Andy)
- 2012 focus on "User Experience"
- what is needed for quick startup and successful use of current tools, runtimes, and server
- samples, examples, documentation, tutorials, cookbooks
- New members and participation in Industry Working Group