Difference between revisions of "IoT/Face-2-Face-Meeting-Jan31"
(→Face to Face Meeting: added restaurant info, more confirmed attendees, google map link)
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
=== Agenda ===
=== Agenda ===
Revision as of 17:54, 17 January 2012
Face to Face Meeting
Date: January 31, 2012
Time: 9:00 - 17:00 (UK time)
Location: IBM Hursley
The linked PDF File:Visiting IBM Hursley.pdf contains lots of good info for anyone visiting IBM Hursley
NOTE: A dinner is being planned for the evening of January 30th, see below.
NOTE: Attendence is open to individuals that are members of the M2M Industry Working Group and invited guests.
- Mike Milinkovich, Eclipse Foundation
- Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Benjamin Cabé, Sierra Wireless
- Gaétan Morice, Sierra Wireless
- Jean-Yves Reynaud, Sierra Wireless
- Andy Piper, IBM
- Dave Locke, IBM
- Peter Niblett, IBM
- Ian Craggs, IBM
- Nick O'Leary, IBM
- Andy Stanford-Clark, IBM (pm only)
- Roger Light, mosquitto.org
- Arlen Nipper, Eurotech
- Robert Andres, Eurotech
- Marco Carrer, Eurotech
- Jens Wiegand, Wind River
- Gerry Reilly, IBM (Director, WebSphere Messaging and Integration)
- Mark Bunday, IBM (Briefing Consultant)
Invited Guests / Awaiting Confirmation
- Scott de Deugd, IBM
Note: we should look to add some timings prior to the event ~~andyp
- Breakfast available
- Introduction / Welcome to Hursley (Gerry)
- Company Introductions - Eurotech, IBM, Sierra Wireless (15 minutes each)
- Detailed discussions and review of M2M Roadmap (Benjamin & Scott)
- Project plan for M2M IWG for next 12-18 months
- Review of Koneki plans (Benjamin)
- Review of Paho plans (Arlen and Scott)
- Mosquitto Overview (Roger Light)
- Community and Marketing for M2M IWG (Ian)
- Tentative: lunchtime tour of the Emerging Technologies lab
Group Dinner Jan 30th
Those staying in Winchester overnight on Monday Jan 30th may wish to have dinner together.
Depending on the size of the group, there are a few options, most within easy walking distance of the hotel, all marked on the Google Map.
Those listed may be able to accommodate the expected ~15 people.
- The Plough, in nearby Sparsholt village (British pub - out-of-town, taxi or car required)
- Loch Fyne (Fish)
- ASK (Italian)
- Dim T (Oriental fusion)
- The Wykeham Arms (British pub/18th Century coaching inn)
In all cases, booking is highly recommended. Ian Skerrett will coordinate numbers.