Difference between revisions of "MWE/JunoReview"
(New page: This page provides the required documentation for the '''MWE 2.3 Release Review''', as part of the upcoming '''Juno Simultaneous Release'''. == Overview == MWE is a simple DSL used to wi...)
Latest revision as of 02:56, 8 June 2012
This page provides the required documentation for the MWE 2.3 Release Review, as part of the upcoming Juno Simultaneous Release.
MWE is a simple DSL used to wire up code generation configurations.
New in this release
- This release is a maintenance release
- Nothing noteworthy
APIs have not changed in this release.
- The project lead certifies that the requirements for Eclipse Quality APIs have been met for this release.
Sample tools haven't changed.
Nothing has been deprecated.
Bugzilla snapshot for Juno as of June 5, 2012.
- MWE 2.3 conforms to Eclipse User Interface Guidelines
- Eclipse platform standard i18n support used where applicable/possible; stand-alone deployment uses equivalent J2SE APIs
- ICU4J is used
MWE is a “+2” project in the simultaneous release.
- M2 09/30/2011
- M3 11/11/2011
- M4 12/16/2011
- M5 02/03/2012
- M6 03/23/2012
- M7 05/11/2012
- RC1 05/25/2012
- RC2 06/01/2012
- RC3 06/08/2012
- RC4 06/15/2012
- 1.2.0 Final 06/27/2012
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse
The EMF MWE project leadership verifies that:
- the about files and use licenses are in place as per the Guidelines to Legal Documentation.
- all contributions (code, documentation, images, etc) have been committed by individuals who are either Members of the Foundation, or have signed the appropriate Committer Agreement. In either case, these are individuals who have signed, and are abiding by, the Eclipse IP Policy.
- all significant contributions have been reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all non-Committer code contributions, including third-party libraries, have been documented in the release and reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all Contribution Questionnaires have been completed.
- the "provider" field of each plug-in is set to "Eclipse Modeling Project“.
- the "copyright" field of each feature is set to the copyright owner (the Eclipse Foundation is rarely the copyright owner).
- any third-party logos or trademarks included in the distribution (icons, help file logos, etc) have been licensed under the EPL.
- any fonts or similar third-party images included in the distribution (e.g. in PDF or EPS files) have been licensed under the EPL.
The approved MWE project IP log is located at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=380474
The current project plan is available from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.emf.mwe
Draft development plan for MWE 2.4 is not yet available.