MMT/ATL Transformation Language (ATL)
< To: AMMA
The ATL component of the M2M project aims at providing a set of model-to-model transformation tools. These include some sample ATL transformations, an ATL transformation engine, and an IDE for ATL (ADT: ATL Development Tools). ATL is part of the AMMA platform.
Questions and Discussions About ATL Usage
Questions and discussions about the usage of ATL should take place on the eclipse.modeling.m2m Eclipse newsgroup for the M2M project (more details about this newsgroup there), of which ATL is a component. Please, remember to prefix the subject of your ATL-related posts with [ATL].
The archives of the old atl_discussion mailing list may also be helpful.
Information About ATL
A number of pages can help you developing transformations in ATL:
- ATL Documentation
- ATL syntax (full grammar)
- ATL 2006 is the most recent version of ATL.
- ATL Standard Library
- ATL Module Superimposition Documentation
- The GMT/AM3 component provides ant tasks to load and save models as well as to run ATL transformations.
- ATL Compatibility : how to resolve ATL compatiblity issues
- ATL Editor content assist
Contributing to ATL
There are several ways to contribute to ATL:
- Contributing to the Zoo (or library) of ATL Transformations.
- Contributing an ATL Use Case: you should follow the instructions to contribute to the ATL Transformations Zoo, and additionally submit an page that describes your use case (see DSLsTelephony/index.php for an example).
- Contributing code:
- The ATL Wish List contains a list of requested features. This is a place where you may: add your own requests, or find ideas of features to implement.
- The list of opened bugs contains problems that need to be worked on.
- The ATL Developer Doc provides some information about the implementation of ATL.
- Contributing a non regression test: the ATL VM Testing page provides a way to improve developments around the emfvm.