This page provides the required docuware for the MDT XSD 2.8.0 Release Review, as part of the upcoming Juno Simultaneous Release.
XSD is a library that provides an API for manipulating the components of an XML Schema as described by the W3C XML Schema specifications, as well as an API for manipulating the DOM-accessible representation of XML Schema as a series of XML documents, and for keeping these representations in agreement as schemas are modified.
New in this release
- Maintenance only; there is nothing significantly noteworthy.
- The repository has been migrated from CVS to git.
Accordance with project plan themes and priorities
- Compliance - 0 committed, 0 deferred
- Release Currency - 0 committed, 0 deferred
- Usability - 0 committed, 0 deferred
- Documentation hosted at [MDT Web site | http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=xsd]
- Documentation (FAQ, Javadoc, articles, etc.) available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/XSD.
APIs have not changed this release.
- The project lead certifies that the requirements for Eclipse Quality APIs have been met for this release.
- Metamodel definitions and corresponding implementations are considered APIs.
- API Tooling has not been employed.
- No change.
- Sample tools haven't changed.
Nothing has been deprecated.
Bugzilla snapshot for Juno as of June 5, 2012.
MDT XSD 2. compliant with the [XML Schema 1.0 Specification | http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/].
MDT XSD provides only a sample user interface.
MDT XSD is a “+1” component in the simultaneous release.
M1 08/15/2011 M2 09/26/2011 M3 11/07/2011 M4 12/12/2011 M5 01/30/2012 M6 03/12/2012 API freeze M7 05/07/2012 Feature Freeze RC1 05/21/2012 RC2 05/28/2012 RC3 06/04/2012 RC4 06/11/2012 Juno 06/27/2012
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the XSD and EMF newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse
No commiter change.
The MDT XSD component leadership verifies that:
- the about files and use licenses are in place as per the Guidelines to Legal Documentation.
- all contributions (code, documentation, images, etc) have been committed by individuals who are either Members of the Foundation, or have signed the appropriate Committer Agreement. In either case, these are individuals who have signed, and are abiding by, the Eclipse IP Policy.
- all significant contributions have been reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all non-Committer code contributions, including third-party libraries, have been documented in the release and reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all Contribution Questionnaires have been completed.
- the "provider" field of each plug-in is set to "Eclipse Modeling Project“.
- the "copyright" field of each feature is set to the copyright owner (the Eclipse Foundation is rarely the copyright owner).
- any third-party logos or trademarks included in the distribution (icons, help file logos, etc) have been licensed under the EPL.
- any fonts or similar third-party images included in the distribution (e.g. in PDF or EPS files) have been licensed under the EPL.
The MDT Project IP log in located at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.xsd
The current project plan is available from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/xsd/project-info/plan.xml&component=XSD.
Draft development plan for MDT XSD 2.9.0 is not yet available.