The Eclipse OCL code is maintained in a GIT repository at git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/mdt/org.eclipse.ocl.git which is used by #Clone Repository.
- 1 Complete Use Cases
- 2 Partial Use Cases
Complete Use Cases
Perform a Non-trivial Change
The normal evolution of the project code involves a non-trivial change that may take a few days or weeks to develop, may need review by another committer and may occur concurrently with some other change.
A Bugzilla describes the intended change and supports communication regarding the progress of the change.
The change is developed in a branch whose name starts with bug/nnnnnn where nnnnnn is the Bugzilla number. A short description may follow.
- #Create New Branch or #Switch to Local Branch or #Switch to Remote Branch
- #Commit to Branch
- #Request Review
- #Rebase Branch onto Master to synchronize with concurrent development
- #Merge Branch onto Master
- #Merge Branch onto Another Branch such as a maintenance branch
- #Archive Old Branch to prune the EGit displays