- Profile Definition
- Composite Structures
- State Machine
- Use Case
- Sequence (new in Galileo)
- Timing (under development, source-code available in CVS in 'exprimental' folder)
New Diagram wizards are available in the 'New/Other/UML 2.1 Diagrams' wizard group.
UML2 Tools is based on MDT UML2 metamodel.
- Galileo (2009) Project Plan
- Galileo Milestones and Release Candidates Schedule
- Ganymede (2008) Project Plan
- Europa (2007) Plan
New and Noteworthy
Figures from UML2 specifications are implemented using UML2Tools. They are used to visually demonstrate UML2Tools capabilities. These samples are available in Eclipse CVS:
cvs -d pserver:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling co org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2tools/examples/
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
The best way to find an answer to your questions and to offer your suggestions is to write it in uml2tools newsgroup.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- EclipseCon 2008
- Bitter GMF or How We Did UML With GMF Submission with the slides attached
- How to build Modeling sub-projects like UML2Tools