- Profile Definition
- Composite Structures
- State Machine
- Use Case
- Sequence (new in Galileo)
- Timing (under development, source-code available in CVS in 'exprimental' folder)
New Diagram wizards are available in the 'New/Other/UML 2.1 Diagrams' wizard group.
UML2 Tools is based on MDT UML2 metamodel.
- Galileo (2009) Project Plan
- Galileo Milestones and Release Candidates Schedule
- Ganymede (2008) Project Plan
- Europa (2007) Plan
New and Noteworthy
- MDT 1.2 UML2Tools New and Noteworthy
- MDT 1.1 UML2Tools New and Noteworthy (Ganymede)
- MDT 1.0 UML2Tools New and Noteworthy (previous release)
Figures from UML2 specifications are implemented using UML2Tools. They are used to visually demonstrate UML2Tools capabilities. These samples are available in Eclipse CVS:
cvs -d pserver:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling co org.eclipse.mdt/org.eclipse.uml2tools/examples/
Newsgroups / Mailing Lists
The best way to find an answer to your questions and to offer your suggestions is to write it in uml2tools newsgroup.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- EclipseCon 2008
- Bitter GMF or How We Did UML With GMF Submission with the slides attached
- How to build Modeling sub-projects like UML2Tools