< M2T Meetings
Revision as of 11:12, 27 May 2009 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com (New page: ==Time== * 1100 EDT * See the times in your [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=28&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=188 time zone]. === Call Information ===...)
- 1100 EDT
- See the times in your time zone.
No dial-in this week Just keeping this for reference
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||+800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Release Review decks and mini decks due to foundation by Friday, May 29
- IP Log must be submitted to foundation by Wednesday, June 3.
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com
- Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009