Difference between revisions of "M2T Meeting 2008-05-15"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 10:14, 15 May 2008
- Thu, May 15 @ 1700 CEST, 1100 EDT, 0800 PDT
- See the times in your time zone.
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- No items to discusss
- Paul, Peter, Jan, Bernd
- E-mail update from Jonathan on MTL:
- We are working on the parser and we will have a first version of it at the end of the month
- We have defined an ecore metamodel for the MTL abstract syntax, based on the OCL plugin
- I just have a question for you : We'll use the m2t mailing list to talk about the MTL specification with the other guys... Do you agree? We just have to add a prefix to the messages : "[MTL]"... Is it good for you?
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next meeting Thursday, June 19