M2T Meeting 2008-04-17
Revision as of 10:24, 17 April 2008 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
- Thu, Apr 17 @ 1700 CEST, 1100 EDT, 0800 PDT
- See the times in your time zone.
|Local Dial-in number||613-787-5018|
|Toll-free Dial-in number||1 866-842-3549|
|International Toll-free Dial-in number||800-4444-7070|
|Information||1 866 224-5844|
- International Toll-free number notes
- Dialing from a cellular network does not work!
- If the conference ID is not recognized, try again. After the third failure, you will be transfered to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (1556241), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Paul Elder).
- Pressing *0 may bring you directly to an operator.
- Reminders: Ganymede components need to start working on release review slides
- what to do with shared/common
- does Backend need to be a new component, or can it fit into one of common/shared
- identify component leads and identify separate committer lists
- Bernd, Sven, Arno, Jan, Peter, Paul, Jonathon
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to email@example.com
- The next meeting Thursday, May 15