M2T Meeting 2008-03-19
Revision as of 20:15, 19 March 2008 by Pelder.ca.ibm.com
- Wed, Mar 19 @ 16:45 PDT
- Location: Meet outside Grand Ballroom GHAB after Bernd's and Markus' long talk. We'll find a location from there.
Face-to-face meeting - no call-in available
- Project Leadership - Paul would like to nominate Bernd as a project co-lead
- Graduation - we can graduate individual components - is this better for MTL?
- Bernd, Sven, Nick, Jonathon, Cedric, Paul
- xPand builds
- xPand needs nightly builds - Nick will setup
- UI tests need to be run as part of build
- Suggested that build page include
- Graduation Review
- We will schedule a graduation review post Ganymede so that we do not break clients late in the Ganymede release.
- Regarding formal components, we WILL NOT have these for the time being. All elections will be for committers across the entire project.
- Paul will send e-mails to modeling PMC and emo to get this formally approved.
- Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next meeting Thursday, April 17