Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "M2T Meeting 2008-03-19"

m (Attendees)
m (Minutes)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
* TBD
+
* xPand builds
 +
** xPand needs nightly builds - Nick will setup
 +
** UI tests need to be run as part of build
 +
** Suggested that build page include
 +
 
 +
* Graduation Review
 +
** We will schedule a graduation review post Ganymede so that we do not break clients late in the Ganymede release.
 +
 
 +
* Components
 +
** Regarding formal components, we WILL NOT have these for the time being. All elections will be for committers across the entire project.
 +
** Paul will send e-mails to modeling PMC and emo to get this formally approved.
  
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==

Latest revision as of 20:15, 19 March 2008

Time

  • Wed, Mar 19 @ 16:45 PDT
  • Location: Meet outside Grand Ballroom GHAB after Bernd's and Markus' long talk. We'll find a location from there.

Call Information

Face-to-face meeting - no call-in available

Agenda

  • Project Leadership - Paul would like to nominate Bernd as a project co-lead
  • Graduation - we can graduate individual components - is this better for MTL?

Attendees

  • Bernd, Sven, Nick, Jonathon, Cedric, Paul

Minutes

  • xPand builds
    • xPand needs nightly builds - Nick will setup
    • UI tests need to be run as part of build
    • Suggested that build page include
  • Graduation Review
    • We will schedule a graduation review post Ganymede so that we do not break clients late in the Ganymede release.
  • Components
    • Regarding formal components, we WILL NOT have these for the time being. All elections will be for committers across the entire project.
    • Paul will send e-mails to modeling PMC and emo to get this formally approved.

Next meeting

  • Every third Thursday of the month. Reminders will be automatically sent to m2t-dev@eclipse.org
  • The next meeting Thursday, April 17